We are currently looking for a Graduate PHP Developer to join a Worcestershire based company that provide HR solutions to companies across the UK supplying to a wide range of employers in both the public and private sector, with clients including household names, local government, police forces and NHS Trusts.
Job Title: Graduate PHP Developer
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Location: Worcester, near Redditch
* Testing software and writing documentation for the resulting applications
* Acting as project manager for smaller projects or work with other members of the team to develop bespoke solutions
* Rewriting code in more efficient object orientated PHP5 using a MySQL database
* Testing to minimise errors
The ideal candidate must have experience within a number of the following fields:
* PHP 5
* Good understanding of networking technologies and their underlying protocols
* Any knowledge of VB.Net, VBA or Adobe Creative Suite would be a great advantage
All candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in either Computer Science or Mathematics, with commercial experience developing software.
Grad Central is a new service aimed at matching the best graduates with companies across the West Midlands and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you have not previously registered on the Grad Central website, by applying for this role you agree to be automatically added to our database of job seekers. You will be issued with log-in details to your own Grad Central account where you can update your profile with your job preferences, set up job alerts and access our bank of helpful job hunting information.
If you do not wish us to hold onto your details you can delete your profile from our database by logging in and following the relevant options.
We do not pass on any information to third parties. Please refer to our website for our full terms and conditions.
Unfortunately this job has now expired.
Please click here
to search for more jobs.
Alternatively you can register
and set up job alerts
to be informed of the latest vacancies.