Free recruitment service and a £1,000 wage subsidy
Offer only to North Staffordshire employers & only through Grad Central
For businesses in North Staffordshire there has never been a better opportunity to take on new graduate talent – not only can you use the services of Grad Central’s professional recruitment business totally free of charge but you can also secure a £1,000 wage subsidy for each and every unemployed graduate you take on into a graduate level role.
In association with Stoke On Trent City Council, Grad Central are delighted to be able to offer employers like you within North Staffordshire, and the Stoke on Trent travel to work area, a unique package of financial support to help you to build the talent in your business. To qualify for this funded support you will need to be a small or medium sized business based in Stoke-on-Trent and the immediate North Staffs surrounding areas, have a graduate level vacancy and be keen to recruit a graduate who is currently either unemployed or in a low skilled job who is residing in Stoke on Trent.
The qualifying criteria for the Wage Subsidy
- Unemployed, or
- Working in a low skilled job (level 2 or below)
- Residing in Stoke on Trent.
- Private sector SME’s (with less than 250 employees)
- Located in Stoke on Trent and the travel to work area, this includes all of North Staffs (Newcastle and Staffs Moorlands), Stone and Uttoxeter
- Roles have to be full time and permanent
- Eligible business will have the opportunity to take on more than one graduate as part of the scheme and can claim the wage subsidy through Stoke-on-Trent City Council
How to claim the subsidy
Organisations will claim the subsidy directly from Stoke on Trent City Council. The process requires a basic grant offer letter to be signed and company details provided to establish the organisation as a supplier in order that they can invoice us directly for the subsidy.
About Grad Central
Grad Central is a graduate recruitment specialist supporting businesses in the West Midlands to make the most of graduate talent. We’re funded by Advantage West Midlands so we can offer you a very high quality recruitment service with subsidised recruitment fees. We’re already working with many employers in the North Staffordshire region and the talent in the area is exceptional.
Grad Central has become the only dedicated graduate recruitment service for West Midlands based business, and grad-central.co.uk has become a top ranking graduate job site.
Staffed by a team of highly experienced and proven professional recruiters, and supported by a management team with over 20 years of recruitment, candidate acquisition and service delivery expertise - the quality, speed and innovation of Grad Central’s service is second to none.
Our standard service includes;
- Full consultation on roles ; job description, culture, values, requirements, screening process, package etc
- Advertising of role/CV searches and bespoke candidate acquisition campaigns
- long listing – detailed screening interviews with candidates
- Short listing – further screening and submission of CV’s/profiles to clients in agreed format
- Interview arrangements management and candidate briefing
- First interview and follow up (onsite support if required)
- Second interview support if required
- Offer negotiation
In addition to our core recruitment service we also offer clients a range of added value services that include;
- Interview support and training
- Assessment centre management and co-ordination
- Psychometric testing
- Banner and job advertising via grad-central.co.uk
- Recruitment campaign management – including media buying, creative, response handling, screening
- Recruitment consultancy; online employer brand development, graduate scheme development.
- Associate database development
- Grad Turnkey – employed graduates on fixed term placements
Grad Central isn’t just another recruitment company; we are committed to enhancing the recruitment process for top talent, to enriching the region’s skills profile and to adding value to graduate job seekers job hunting experience.
Get in touch and find out more